Friday, April 23, 2010

SILLY BANDZ.

dear bloggers, i had an evening filled of kids,pizza, and spending time w/ my awesome bro. Jimmy!. That's right folks! i went to Mr. gattis!!!!!! Just looking at dessert made me gain 5 lbs ( not to mention eating it ;)).. That was the highlight of my day. the un- highlight of my day was waking at 5:30. actually , it was how tired it made me. So, now, im actually going to get to the topic.Silly Bandz. Everyone loves them! including me. everyone at school collects them. Plus, i reallllllllllllllllly like the way they look when their on. It is kind of a ridiculus thing collecting rubber bands that break if you're too rough with them. but also, it serves as a conversation starter. Today, people i don't have classes with or don't even know were taliking to me. only for if they could have rubber bands though , but hey , its a start!!!


If you're interested in saying what you like about (or hate about) silly bandz, just go to the comment section and post!





Thanks,


la ti da

2 comments:

  1. I wonder why they are shaped, since they are meant to go around the wrist? That's the only part that bothers me. It's like a puzzle or riddle to me, and I can't quite get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in a way it is a puzzle. u have 2 figure out what is on the persons wrist!

    ReplyDelete